With the latest update from Mozilla, my fox computer (or should I say “my Panda rosso“) is back to talk in inglese. I do not know why this happened, is probable that the langpack have not been included in the updates released by Canonical, the fact is that for Italian return passages are few, Simple and (I hope) clear.
- First you need to go on Mozilla mirror, that being open source is always available on the network,
- Select the release version that we are using,
- Select your operating system that we are using,
- Select the directory “xpi“,
- Select the language desired. In my case “it.xpi“.
At this point you will get the usual comic installation issues the add-on. Click on “Allow“.
At the end of installation you will be asked restart. Reboot and see our favorite browser speak our language.
I keep this blog as a hobby by 2009. I am passionate about graphic, technology, software Open Source. Among my articles will be easy to find music, and some personal thoughts, but I prefer the direct line of the blog mainly to technology. For more information contact me.